My husband left my son and myself october of 2013. He moved to Oklahoma and he was in and out of contact with my son Michael. I finally after almost 3 1/2 years have an address for him and i would like to file for divorce so i can move on. He has not paid dime number 1 in child support since he has left. I would like help to find the right steps to take to have my divorce completed.