Jennifer is known as someone who is “reliable as the sunrise.” She has spent 16 years working on child support matters with specialized expertise in interstate cases. Her caseload as Assistant Attorney General was huge with over 350 active cases and over 100 hearings a month!
When she was sworn in at the United States Supreme Court, Jennifer met Justices Ruth Bader Ginsberg, Samuel Alito, and Elena Kagen. Those “celebrity sightings” were more distinguished than the time she met Patrick Swayze, Kevin Costner, and Don Johnson while gambling in Las Vegas. But the latter three were a bit more fun than the Justices.
Experience, Awards, & Associations
- “10 Best” Attorney by American Institute of Family Law Attorneys (2018-2022)
- “Top 10” Attorneys by National Academy of Family Law Attorneys (2019-2021)
- Rate 10-of-10 by Avvo, Inc.
- “Top 10” Attorneys in the Southwest by Showmark (2021)
When it comes to movies and TV, the lawyer in her can’t help but enjoy crime stories like “Criminal Minds” or “Silence of the Lambs.”
In her spare time, Jennifer delivers dinners to homebound elderly clients as a volunteer for Neighbors Who Care. For fun, she loves to travel anywhere there are beaches or mountains, and she stays active by playing tennis, hiking, camping, or trail running.
Around the office, people say that Jennifer is very efficient and a perfectionist, as well as outgoing and talkative.
Child Support Law: What You Should Know
- Maricopa County Bar Association – 2016 to present
- State Bar of Arizona, Family Law Section – 2000 to present