Hi I’m relocating to New York with fiance due to better work opportunity for myself and his job transfer.

My 4 year old son’s biological father fled arizona and has been living in Chicago for 3 years.  I have been awarded full physical custody and decision making of my son.

Do I need to request permission to relocate even though the father doesn’t live in state or have any right to the child?