I have primary custody of my son. His father moved to PA for a work project. It was only supposed to be for a few months. My son wanted to go and I allowed it with the verbal agreement that we were all moving to Colorado. I just moved and the father kept giving me excuses and reasons why he couldn’t move yet. It’s now been about 1 year and he filed for custody in PA. Can I go to PA, get my son and bring him back to Colorado with me? My boy keeps asking to live with me. He will be 12 yrs. in January.