I am divorced just recently and Moving to a different country. Until the child support through Security Clearing House is going in direct deposit, I have rented a PO box in AZ where the checks can come. Afterwards, I will discontinue that and my mailing address will become same as residential address in different country.


I am worried that, in between, if my Ex file for any post decree petition- Can Ex send the petition directly to PO Box  in AZ instead of residential address in a different country? Somebody will be checking PO Box once in a month. In case, the petition can be served on mailing address instead of Residential address , response to petition can not be done in timely manner.

Please let me know- Can the post decree petition be served to a PO box in Az if the person is residing in a different country.