I have a case that is settled but I need to change the agreement. I would like full custody of my daughter because it is in her best interest to not have contact with her father who does not care for her, see her and does drugs. I need to know if I have enough evidence and cause to fight for sole custody or not but I cannot pay thousands of dollars for a retainer.