My ex was court ordered to pay me back on attorneys fees but has not made an attempt to pay me back. Anytime that I do ask him about it he does not reply or say anything. I know that he will not just pay me for it cause he won’t just pay for the child support that he owes. The only way I get child support is when it is taken out of his pay check. Is there anything I can do to get the same thing to happen with the attorneys fees?