I have three children with my live in girlfriend, I am listed as parent on birth certificates.  I own a home with girlfriend also.  I want 50/50 custody of my three children and I want our property to be sold and my name off of deed of home.  This does not involve divorce as we were never married. I and my girlfriend are gainfully employed and want to dissolve assets with girlfriend.  Is this a long expensive process as in a divorce?